The Eastern Panhandle´s only private golf & country club offers the tranquility and natural beauty of a rural setting, in an area renowned for its history and cultural amenities. At The Club at Cress Creek you can relax among friends and family in a private, yet casual club atmosphere, and enjoy outstanding recreational and social opportunities.
- Open since 1988 in historic Shepherdstown, West Virginia
- 18 Hole Championship golf course
- Full service clubhouse, player's lounge and fine dining facilities
- Pro shop, practice range, year round PGA golf instruction
- Indoor/outdoor Har-Tru tennis facility
- Competition size swimming pool
- Poolside outdoor recreation area
Please contact Assistant Manager Jennifer Ingram at 304-876-3375 x202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the wide range of affordable memberships currently being offered.